Wednesday, December 16, 2009

15 week update

Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs, only 1 lb gain at my apt. this week!
Next Appointment: Tuesday Jan. 12th, and it's the BIG one!!!
Maternity clothes? I have bought 2 pairs of jeans, 2 sweaters, 1 pair yoga pants, love the sweaters, I got them from Gap.com and they are awesome! 1 pair black pants and a black/red dress shirt my sister gave me for Christmas
Stretch marks: none yet and hopefully not too many anytime soon
Sleep: Once I get to sleep I sleep REALLY good!
Best moment this week: I am not totally exhausted all the time like I was for awhile!
Movement: I have felt a few flutters, esp. at night when I am laying in bed!
Food cravings: Cantaloupe--very strange for a girl who's never liked it!
Food aversions: limiting soda intake as it's giving me a headache.
Gender: We both feel girl but we will know more Jan. 12th!!!
Belly Button in or out: in
What I miss: my jeans, I can't button them anymore!
What I am looking forward to: I'm looking forward to my belly 'popping' a bit more and feeling baby kick in the months ahead.
Contractions: none yet
Milestones: hitting 16 weeks tomorrow! Seems like a big one for some reason!

I have always been a little bigger, but this was at 13weeks on Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment