Friday, January 15, 2010

20 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: a loss of 4 lbs. I've been very sick lately, he wasn't worried about it though! Takes me down 1 lb. all together!
Next Appointment: Feb. 6th
Maternity clothes? no new stuff!
Stretch marks: none yet and hopefully not too many anytime soon
Sleep: sleep is still going okay once I get to sleep!
Best moment this week: Finding out it's a GIRL!!!
Movement: Seems to be getting more intense!
Food cravings: Green beans!
Food aversions: None, in fact my appetite came back this week!
Gender: Our feeling was right, it's a girl!
Belly Button in or out: in-but getting more shallow
What I miss: sleeping on my belly!
What I am looking forward to: I'm looking forward to my belly 'popping' a bit more and feeling baby kick in the months ahead--this is still it!
Contractions: none yet--but I did have some cramping last night (think I overdid it yesterday)
Milestones: hitting 20 weeks today, so crazy to think I'm 1/2 through!


We started on the nursery yesterday. My BFF came over and we were able to get the pink above the chair rail and while below done. Now I have to paint the trim, doors, and get the stipes painted on the bottom half. Then my wonderful dad is gonna come install a chair rail for us!

I will get a picture taken tonight to mark my 20 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment