Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hospital Bag!

So I came across a list of items to take with me when the big day comes and so this is the list I think I will need. And this gives me something to show hubby as he is like "why do you need to take stuff, like what kind of stuff" hehe I love that man.

My Hospital Bag List (which I will edit down):
FOR ME:
- Chap-stick for me
- Socks/ Slippers
- Bathrobe
- Hair clips and rubber bands
- Travel size toiletries
o Shampoo/conditioner
o Hairbrush
o Face/body soap
o Deodorant
o Toothbrush/paste
o Lotion
o Makeup
o glasses/case
- Nursing pillow/Boppy
- Nipple cream/pads
- Camera, video camera
- Cell phone
- Chargers/batteries for electronics
- Mat clothes for trip home
- Nursing bra /tanks
- Towels
- My pillow (with protector) and colorful pillowcase
- Sleep Mask
- Pen/paper
- Toilet paper
- Baby books
- Stool Softeners
- Depends/Poise underwear
- Super Duper Ultra Absorbency LONG pads
- Hard candy

FOR K:
- Blanket/pillow
- Mints/hard candy
- Change of clothes and toiletries

FOR BABY:
- Going home outfit MIL says take a premie one
- Receiving blanket
- Hat
- Diapers/wipes
- Pacifier
- Car seat
- Additional baby outfit want to do newborn as well
- Socks


DOCUMENTS:
- Birth certificate paperwork

No comments:

Post a Comment